Shipping & Delivery
1) Free Royal Mail UK P+P, if applicable, applies to all UK postcodes and Northern Ireland.
2) We ship internationally with Fedex excluding Russia with pricing being calculated at checkout.
3) ModYourConnect is a mail order company. We have no collection facilities available at present.
4) ModYourConnect always sends items via insured, tracked delivery with a signature being requested upon arrival.
4a) ModYourConnect always obtains and keeps proof of postage for all items dispatched.
4b) Stocked items are posted the same day, if not, the next working day. Excluding weekends and bank holidays. Cut off times apply. The cut off time is 2.30pm.
4c) Couriers do not deliver on weekends or bank holidays nor do we offer a weekend delivery service. Orders placed on a Friday after the cut off time will be dispatched the next working day.
5) ModYourConnect uses Royal Mail for small items, Fedex and Parcelforce for large, valuable or international orders.
5a) The delivery agent is responsible for the delivery.
5b) Some locations may incur a surcharge when using the Fedex service. Should a surcharge be due the goods will not be dispatched until the charge has been paid. Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey and other islands will incur a surcharge when using the Fedex service.
5c) Should a surcharge be due ModYourConnect will attempt to dispatch goods by Parcelforce to reduce the surcharge. However should a surcharge still remain it must be paid before goods will be dispatched.
6) ModYourConnect will not be held responsible for postal delay for whatever reason, damage or for loss of goods in transit under any circumstances.
6a) ModYourConnect will not replace damaged or missing items sent using Royal Mail until their fifteen working day policy has elapsed.
7) Should an item dispatched not arrive we will assist the buyer to make a claim against the relevant delivery company.
8) It is the buyer’s responsibility to inform us when an item has not arrived within three working days of purchasing for items dispatched by Royal Mail and one day if using a courier service.
9) ModYourConnect will replace faulty items however we must be advised of any faulty goods upon receipt of the item and what the defect is as they will need to be returned to us for inspection so we can forward to the manufacturer for them to inspect depending on the goods purchased.
9a) Should we be unable to replace a faulty item we will offer a full refund.
9b) All customers have a legal right to change their mind and return a stocked item (excludes CUSTOM made or CUSTOM painted items) for a full refund during the Cancellation Period UNLESS the goods have been fitted or used.
The Cancellation Period is fourteen days from the day after receiving your order.
The Cancellation Period excludes CUSTOM MADE or SPECIAL ORDER items.
We do NOT refund purchases after the Cancellation Period for any products.
10) ModYourConnect will not be held responsible by the purchaser for returned items that are lost or damaged during the Returns procedure.
10a) It is the purchasers responsibility to pay for the return postage costs and to make sure that the item reaches us in the same condition as dispatched.
11) All products sold by ModYourConnect are brand new, tested and guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase against faulty components.
12) All products are security marked with a type of Smartwater Technology.
13) Products that are returned to us for testing that are forgotten about, not dealt with, surcharge or return postage unpaid will be disposed of after 28 days from the date of receipt and the sales log for that purchase closed.
13a) Customers who return goods to an incorrect address will need to make arrangements to have the goods collected and then dispatched to the correct returns address. Mod Your Connect will not be held liable for customers who return goods to an incorrect address.
Returns & Replacements
I have changed my mind regarding the purchase and require a refund? (During the Cancellation Period)
We will only refund a purchase within the first fourteen days beginning the day after the day on which the goods are received and applies to stocked items.
The Cancellation Period excludes custom made or special order items or goods that have been fitted or used.
We do NOT refund purchases after fourteen days.
What happens if my item is not working correctly?
It is extremely rare for a product to arrive to a customer faulty, but it can happen.
This is why we ask that all products purchased from ModYourConnect in accordance with the guarantee are fitted by a qualified mechanic.
The customer must inform us of faulty goods upon arrival.
Once we have been notified we ask that the item is sent back to us or the manufacturer where applicable as they will have the correct equipment to test the product.
Once received the item will be logged and security checked and then passed to the manufacturer for inspection and testing. The manufacturer’s decision is FINAL.
Do you notify me when you receive my item?
Yes. We will contact you by email or telephone when:-
the item has been received,
when the item has been inspected,
the result, and
if a new item has been dispatched.
How long will it take to receive a replacement item?
If an item is deemed ‘faulty’ we aim to have a replacement sent out to you within seven working days from receipt of the item, but this is entirely down to the manufacturer’s inspection time and whether the goods have to be custom made.
We cannot force the manufacturer to work any quicker or bump the item up in their queue, so please do not ask us.
Their decision is FINAL.
Can I have a refund instead of a replacement for the faulty item? (After the Cancellation Period)
No. We will only exchange the item for the same product originally ordered. (Or like for like basis)
What if a replacement item is not available?
We will offer the buyer a full refund of the price paid.
Will my postage be refunded if I send an item back to you?
No. We do not refund buyers return postage. The buyer is responsible for the return cost.
Am I responsible for the return of the goods in a satisfactory condition?
Yes. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations Act the buyer will be under a duty to return the goods to us and also to take reasonable care of them. This duty ends when the buyer (at their own expense) has returned the goods to us. This includes any original packaging such as cardboard boxes and included accessories that the product was supplied in or with. These are required so that we can resell the product to another customer or return to the manufacturer.
The buyer is also under an obligation to return the goods to us if they wish to cancel (stocked items only).
Should the buyer refuse or unreasonably fail to comply with a request for a return of the goods, then the buyers obligation to retain or take reasonable care of the goods continues until the goods are delivered back to us.
Do I pay to receive my replacement item?
No – If the item was faulty you do NOT pay postage.
1) All parts MUST be fitted by a qualified mechanic in keeping with the guarantee. Evidence of suitable qualification may be requested in the event of a problem.
2) Should ModYourConnect suspect an item has been deliberately damaged through incorrect fitting or tampering the manufacturer may refuse to honour the guarantee and request documentation to confirm correct installation. (See Guarantee Paragraph 1)
3) Any purchaser who attempts to modify or disassemble a purchased item will render the guarantee void.
4) Any purchaser who removes a warranty sticker or attempts to remove the Smartwater Technology from an item will render the guarantee void.
5) The guarantee on parts is not transferable from customer to customer.
If a part is purchased and the vehicle broken up for parts or subsequently sold or transferred to a new owner the guarantee on those parts ends.
6) ModYourConnect is not responsible for any financial expenses the buyer suffers as a result of an item being ‘faulty’ or a delivery delay.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
1) We accept Paypal Instant Payment, BACS and postal orders.
2) We do not accept Paypal E-Cheques.
All items purchased from ModYourConnect are brand new and are tested by the manufacturer before being sent to us. Upon arrival ModYourConnect will quality control each item before dispatch.
If a customer purchases a custom made item and uses Paypal for the transaction the following Paypal terms will apply to the sale:-
Paypal User Agreement; Buyer Protection Section 13.4 sub paragraph a, clause 5 will apply.
Copyright and Design Infringment
ModYourConnect takes time to design products for fitment to motor vehicles. It can take many months of design and test fitting not to mention financial investment to bring a product from design to sale.
Our goods are sold on the basis that they are to be fitted directly to private customers vehicles.
Our goods are not for resale within the automotive market, another vehicle modification company or their website without our authorisation.
Our goods are not available from any other manufacturer or retailer as we are the designer, producer and retailer and it is very easy to spot when our goods have been copied and resold. ModYourConnect holds all the original design specifications.
Should we find that a customer has purchased our goods, copied our guidance notes or designs and proceeds to sell the copied goods under their own brand name or company name ModYourConnect will issue legal proceedings for copyright and design infringment.